Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.
“Go Pro’s” have revolutionised the concept of following action sports and the taking of “selfies” and proves our innate desire to capture those special moments in our lives when the adrenalin is pumping and we are pushing ourselves to the very limit.
Expedite this out into a macro image and the drone becomes the new sport viewing medium. The application of drones at leading adventure sports activities has numerous benefits:
- It is highly cost effective
- It is extremely quick to launch and begin filming
- Can access areas conventional filming cannot
- Offers and aerial perspective complimentary to conventional videography
- Provides a unique overview to spectators unavailable before.
- Offers new and exciting branding opportunities for sponsors.
- Allows organisers to better monitor the event and ensure optimal management of check points etc.
- Provides optimal rescue and accident assist initiatives where this might apply – the drone can access the adventure course and highlight the point of accident, offering medical help to access the point as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Offers competitors a whole new perspective on their sporting activity and many Drone applications will offer copies of footage on a commercial basis to competitors and spectators.
Special Event and Sporting moments define our lives and we all wish to have something to hold on to for prosperity. The application of drone videography in any special events opens up a whole new world of opportunity and capturing those special moments.
Corporate Launches of new products and/or centers have recognised how the use of Drone Videography not only captures the memory of the event for future generations, but also provides feedback on the planning and coordination of the event, those areas of optimal success and possibly those warranting more attention.
One of the key components of Drone footage at launches and special events, is that of public security and safety. Live video feeds allow ground personnel the opportunity to respond quickly to incidents of all natures and to deploy the optimal personnel to assist.
The application of Drone Videography at Launches has therefore both a commercial marketing and management application and is one of the most cost effective methods operated in a non-invasive environment.